Designed by Veethemes.com

Nick Jonas by Eric White For Nylon Magazine November 2014


Promoting his television drama Kingdom and upcoming self-titled album, Nick Jonas graces the pages of Nylon’s November 2014 issue. Photographed by Eric White together with Nylon fashion assistant Marissa Smith, Nick plays mini golf and arcade games while talking about his album. “I’m in a season of my life where I feel really fortunate and have a had a whole new career, and now I almost get to start over.”



read more of the interview at nylon.com.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos!!

    Thanks so much for your comment! I follow you now via Bloglovin too :-)

    Nice weekend,

    Álvaro

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are so cool! Great post!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete