Designed by Veethemes.com

Grooming: Beard And Moustache Care Gift Set By Men Rock


Growing stubble is very easy . . . you just have to dodge the razor! However, maintaining the follicle forest is a different story. This ace beard kit by Men Rock contains everything a blade shunner needs to keep his beard in tip-top shape. The kit contains both a Men Rock beard Soap and the lovely 'a little goes a long way' Men Rock Beard Balm, a Men Rock Tortoiseshell Beard Comb, some gorgeous sandalwood moustache wax and a little packet of Love Hearts. It’s everything you need for perfect whisker formation! All boxed up for the whiskery one.

Treat your beardy beloved (or yourself) today with the Beard And Moustache Care Gift Set by Men Rock!

Beard Soap Ingredients - Aqua, Saponified Sunflower Oil (Potassium Oleate), Saponified Coconut Oil (Potassium Cocoate), Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) Peel Oil, *Limonene, *Citral - *Occur naturally in essential oils.
Moustache Wax Ingredients - Aqua, Saponified Sunflower Oil (Potassium Oleate), Saponified Coconut Oil (Potassium Cocoate), Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) Peel Oil, *Limonene, *Citral – *Occur naturally in essential oils.
Beard Balm Ingredients - Beard Balm Ingredients: Aqua, saponified sunflower oil (Potassium Oleatel), saponified coconut oil (Potassium Cocoatel), Vegetable Glycerin, potassium citrate, vitamin B5, lime peel oil, limonene, citral
Beard Oil Ingredients - Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils of Lime, Sage and Cypress
Moustache and Beard Scissors Material - Carbon Steel
Beard Comb Material - Tortoiseshell plastic

[ purchase ]

15 comments:

  1. I'm not a guy, so I've no idea what u suppose to do. But I'm gad that guys like u exist. Guys who take care about themselves:-)

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina
    xoxoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool this kit =D. Shame I don't have beard =D

    Have a fantastic weekend,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like your posts, they are so inspiring, for me as a female, to relate with my boyfriend and advising him in the best way possible. We are your great fan!!
    Have a great week end :)

    Francesca
    XoXo
    MALICE'S FASHION WORLD
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit looks like it would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. impressive! there is nothing better than man who take care of his mustache!
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoping one day they invent a box I can sticky my face in every morning and lasers will vaporize my facial hair. Until that time, a set like this could be very handy :)

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure this will come in handy for men who like to take care of their facial hair.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not a man, nor do I have a beard. But i really enjoy reading your posts. And also gives me something to show to my boyfriend.
    Trying to follow you on GFC but the site says its unavailable to do so. Im a follower on your bloglovin!


    http://theherissue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds awesome.Its nice to see there are guys like you who are more concerned on their looks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geez who knew a beard required such upkeep?! I've never been it's greatest fan sadly though I find myself growing a new found respect for the bushy face stuff.

    BTW thank you for the follow!
    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it. Seems like this would be the perfect holiday gift! :)

    FLOURISHINGFIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gr8, though not useful for me
    I dont like men with beard and moustache

    ReplyDelete
  13. great <3
    http://faissalyartaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by and following me. I followed you back on bloglovin and in GFC next time(it's down right now.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete